US

6A'08, Concord Primary! ♥
The word punk is underlined.
We dominate the world,
Simply 'cos,
We rock too much.
A friendly class,
Consist of 41 pupils ;
22 Girls & 19 Boys.
Hence, we won''t bite !

6A'2008 FAMILY
The Ruler: Miss Poon! ♥
6th June

♥ A.ZiYun ; RGS
15th March
Chairperson
---
♥ Arik.Y ; Swiss
19th April
---
♥ B.ChengMun ; NJC
17th Feb
---
♥ Benny.C ; BPGHS
30th April
---
♥ C.SiHao ; HwaChong
3rd June
Vice-chair
---
♥ Chu JJ ; Kranji
9th May
---
♥ C.JingYang ; BPGHS
22nd June
---
♥ E.MingHui ; RV
18th Feb
---
♥ Gracia.O ; RV
30th April
---
♥ Jolene.H ; NJC
18th Dec
---
♥ Jeslyn.L ; Swiss
24th April
Secretary;Welfare Comm
---
♥ J.YuMin ; BPGHS
29th Feb
---
♥ K.LooSin ; Crescent
27th Sept
Blog IC
---
♥ L.YuCong ; RV
18th March
Welfare Comm
---
♥ John.L ; Commonwealth
5th Sept
---
♥ Vanessa.M ; NanYang
14th Jan
---
♥ Malcolm.L ; BPGH
4th May
Welfare Comm
---
♥ M.Sharian ; BBSS
8th Jan
Secretary
---
♥ M.Irham ; NUS High Sch
20th June
---
♥ N.JianMing ; BPGHS
18th June
---
♥ Gladys.N ; NanYang
21st Jan
---
♥ N.Amalina ; RGS
3rd Feb
---
♥ N.Afiqah ; Crescent
26th Feb
---
♥ Byron.O ; BPGHS
11th March
---
♥ Claudia.P ; RV
23rd March
---
♥ Joey.P ; RV
23rd March
---
♥ Rachel.S ; RGS
6th Nov
Welfare Comm
---
♥ Zan.S ; RV
16th Nov
---
♥ Saqif ; ACS(I)
13th Feb
---
♥ Sophia.S ; RV
12th April
---
♥ S.Nazihah ; RGS
10th Aug
---
♥ Lydia.S ; Crescent
29th Sept
---
♥ Janie.S ; NanHua
7th Jan
---
♥ T.JinDe ; BPGHS
24th June
---
♥ T.WeeNee ; BPGHS
28th March
---
♥ T.YiZhuang ; BPGHS
13th April
---
♥ T.JiaJun ; BPGH
28th Feb
---
♥ T.YiJun ; Swiss
28th April
---
♥ Pearlynn.W ; RGS
30th May
---
♥ W.JunPing ; BPGHS
5th May
---
♥ Simon.W ; BPGHS
20th Nov



Thank You

Thanks to the following teachers who have taught us in a way or another.
Without them 6A'08 will never be as complete.

Form Teacher: Miss Poon
Mathematics Teacher: Miss Poon
English Teacher: Miss Poon
Science Teahcer: Mdm Mona Lee
Music Teacher: Miss Poon
Art Teacher: Miss Poon
Social Studies Teacher: Ms Elaine Lee
P.E Teacher: Ms Lily
Health Education: -always changing-
Links

6B'08 6C'08 6D'08 6E'08 6F'08
Arik Cheng Mun Chu JiaJun Ming Hui Jolene Jeslyn Loo Sin Nazihah Byron Rachel Sharian Si Hao Teo JiaJun Wee Nee Yi Jun Zi Yun Zan

Class Gathering On The 7th Of June 2009

IT'S OVER!!:D
Chatters




Credits
Basic code: Tammy
Other blogskins:
(:
Host: Photobucket




Tuesday, February 10, 2009




Ah okay! My turn to post here! :D

I miss 6A'08 a lot! D: Let's have a class reunion soon! ♥

Follow-up on Ziyun's post, I'll be the second in line to shout out my CCA!-Which I'm very proud of :S-

Woohoo, I got into Girl Guides! Pro hor? Hor? Hor? I'll do my best to get as many badges as possible, thank you! :X

Quote from Si Hao's post -I'll try my best to be as formal as possible to keep up on the atmosphere. :D - :

' How do YOU think the education system in Singapore can be improved on? '

>__< Eh, I think hor, if not many homework then education system in Singapore more shiok right!?

What lah, nowadays ah, students all do homework, study, do homework, study, UNTIL NO MORE FAMURLY TIME LEH. Then later hor, study study study until the brain all chaoda already. Then exam right,brain cannot function already then FAIL. Then the teacher scold the STUDENTS LAH! SONG RIGHT!? :D

So my conclusion is, Lesser Homework = Better education system!

Oh gosh, I was so relieved when I was found out the was Hi-Chew I was eating was made from was Japan. .____<  I thought it was  made in CHINA! :X -COUGHCOUGHmelamineCOUGHCOUGH-

Okay, let's sum up my lame post for today. 

                                                                                                          ♥Sharian

Seriously, I went into badminton. ): We carry -COUGHCOUGH7kg weightsCOUGHCOUGH- yadda yadda yadda blahblahblah! :D





7:44 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com