From the looks of it, I am like a useless vice-chair who only knew how to complain. Therefore, I am here posting.
As all of you should know, the going-to-be welfare comm has already started to plan for the class gathering (see the post below). However, the welfare comm is incomplete as there are not many boys in the committee (actually only 1). I was given the authority to nominate 1 boy.
Here is the new list of the welfare comm :D
1)LooSin;D
2)Rachel ♥JL
3)Jeslyn, added by me(:
4)Zan
5)Yu Cong :D
6)Malcolm, nominated by VC
(taken from the post on 8th March)
If there is any objections, feel free to voice it out in the tag board. There shouldn't be though, as most of the ppl volunteered to be in the committee except for 1.
My apologies to all for the delaying of the welfare comm, due to some discrepancies and unfairness in the 6A class blog. Kindly take a look at the post below if you haven't, for more info on the class gathering.
Your Vice-Chair,
CHEN SI HAO