It's e Hols:D
HI PEOPLE:D
It's yours truly again, RACHEL:D
I've been thinking about the venue for our class gathering.
KRP is not reallly suitable, cause travelling time is very LONG..
So, I have a suggestion which will benefit almost everybody.
Travelling time will be shortened by loads & more people can go.
MY HOUSE:D
Don't worry, my parents and sister will be out the day.
So we've got privacy ^^
After clearing e living room, we'll have quite a big space[:
yeap[:
Do you all want it?
another thing, the food,
I was thinking,
maybe we can order bentos/food packets?
Then left over money for cake, pizza?
or maybe the bentos, we can order like one for two people so got room for other stuff?[:
Did some research:
http://www.stamfordcs.com.sg/menu/buffet/4022/displaymenu.asp?catcode=convenient&menucode=4022http://www.harvest.com.sg/bento.htm (kids bento)
I prefer e second on(:
should be quite nice.
so see how you all want it, and be quick with it,
cause nine more days, and if we order, need to be like at least 4 working days or what,
not sure.
So that's all(:
Happy Holidays:D
RACHELLL[: