It's ME:D
Venue: Kranji Reservoir Park
Pros :
Spacious
Not many people
Near the sea, can see JB! (the view's very nice):D
FRESH AIR<3
Shady, cooling
GREENERY<333
Cons:
someone could drown .__.
No 925 there from CCK Interchange on Sunday and Public Holiday ($*&^$%^*&%$@)
TRANSPOST:
go to Woodlands then take 925, which will take about 40 mins
car pool (most of your fathers have cars right? Yea, so ask your parent to drive you
and 3 friends there)
We will need to change the time from 3-8/9 to 2-7/8 cause after 7, it's quite dark there, but if so, we can bring torchlights and tell GHOST STORIES!!!!!!:DD
Can't think of anymore:D
so... Uhmm.. West coast.. I'm not sure eh.
Some cons:
Many People (they will stare at us when we play games.__.)
How to get there?
How long it takes?
Is it safe?
Convenient?
That's all(:
So.. Do all of you want to go to KRP?
It's quite nice there, except that it's quite troublesome to get there.
But I'm sure we'll have FUN!:D
YAY!
Hahah.
well, I hope we can be co-operative, yea.
I don't want to keep on changing venues, right after I've decided on one -.-
CHEERS,
RACHELLL:D