US

6A'08, Concord Primary! ♥
The word punk is underlined.
We dominate the world,
Simply 'cos,
We rock too much.
A friendly class,
Consist of 41 pupils ;
22 Girls & 19 Boys.
Hence, we won''t bite !

6A'2008 FAMILY
The Ruler: Miss Poon! ♥
6th June

♥ A.ZiYun ; RGS
15th March
Chairperson
---
♥ Arik.Y ; Swiss
19th April
---
♥ B.ChengMun ; NJC
17th Feb
---
♥ Benny.C ; BPGHS
30th April
---
♥ C.SiHao ; HwaChong
3rd June
Vice-chair
---
♥ Chu JJ ; Kranji
9th May
---
♥ C.JingYang ; BPGHS
22nd June
---
♥ E.MingHui ; RV
18th Feb
---
♥ Gracia.O ; RV
30th April
---
♥ Jolene.H ; NJC
18th Dec
---
♥ Jeslyn.L ; Swiss
24th April
Secretary;Welfare Comm
---
♥ J.YuMin ; BPGHS
29th Feb
---
♥ K.LooSin ; Crescent
27th Sept
Blog IC
---
♥ L.YuCong ; RV
18th March
Welfare Comm
---
♥ John.L ; Commonwealth
5th Sept
---
♥ Vanessa.M ; NanYang
14th Jan
---
♥ Malcolm.L ; BPGH
4th May
Welfare Comm
---
♥ M.Sharian ; BBSS
8th Jan
Secretary
---
♥ M.Irham ; NUS High Sch
20th June
---
♥ N.JianMing ; BPGHS
18th June
---
♥ Gladys.N ; NanYang
21st Jan
---
♥ N.Amalina ; RGS
3rd Feb
---
♥ N.Afiqah ; Crescent
26th Feb
---
♥ Byron.O ; BPGHS
11th March
---
♥ Claudia.P ; RV
23rd March
---
♥ Joey.P ; RV
23rd March
---
♥ Rachel.S ; RGS
6th Nov
Welfare Comm
---
♥ Zan.S ; RV
16th Nov
---
♥ Saqif ; ACS(I)
13th Feb
---
♥ Sophia.S ; RV
12th April
---
♥ S.Nazihah ; RGS
10th Aug
---
♥ Lydia.S ; Crescent
29th Sept
---
♥ Janie.S ; NanHua
7th Jan
---
♥ T.JinDe ; BPGHS
24th June
---
♥ T.WeeNee ; BPGHS
28th March
---
♥ T.YiZhuang ; BPGHS
13th April
---
♥ T.JiaJun ; BPGH
28th Feb
---
♥ T.YiJun ; Swiss
28th April
---
♥ Pearlynn.W ; RGS
30th May
---
♥ W.JunPing ; BPGHS
5th May
---
♥ Simon.W ; BPGHS
20th Nov



Thank You

Thanks to the following teachers who have taught us in a way or another.
Without them 6A'08 will never be as complete.

Form Teacher: Miss Poon
Mathematics Teacher: Miss Poon
English Teacher: Miss Poon
Science Teahcer: Mdm Mona Lee
Music Teacher: Miss Poon
Art Teacher: Miss Poon
Social Studies Teacher: Ms Elaine Lee
P.E Teacher: Ms Lily
Health Education: -always changing-
Links

6B'08 6C'08 6D'08 6E'08 6F'08
Arik Cheng Mun Chu JiaJun Ming Hui Jolene Jeslyn Loo Sin Nazihah Byron Rachel Sharian Si Hao Teo JiaJun Wee Nee Yi Jun Zi Yun Zan

Class Gathering On The 7th Of June 2009

IT'S OVER!!:D
Chatters




Credits
Basic code: Tammy
Other blogskins:
(:
Host: Photobucket




Monday, May 4, 2009




Okay, I know I'm not in welfare but yups, some opinions.

1) Other members of welfare, please help. I dont know if you all got help or want to help but now Rachel's the only one doing. And obviously only 1 person doing seems a bit you know. So yeah, intiative. And I think we need more ppl to give more ideas.

2) Because Miss Poon is impt in this case, someone please ask her if she's free on 7th May? As in later if she got something on (afterall she's got life) then will not be fun le. Inform other classmates about the plan too.

3) Determine the place we're going first. Since botanic garden is like far and it seems as though there is going to be a change in the location? Yups. And its been suggested to go CCK Park? O.o I believe I'm not very enthu about the idea (SORRY! >.<) This morning Ama, Pearlynn, Rachel and I were discussing to go back to Concord (:D) but dont know if its possible. So yeah, throw out a few more possible locations so we got more choices.

4) People, I know you are very enthu (how right this is I have no idea.) but don't have to get all worked up over this okay? Saw a little commotion at the tagboard. Si Hao and Rachel, what's wrong?

That's about all I noticed. Yups, and Rachel do update often about the progress to us often, kays? I know you're busy so just a rare update is fine too.

Personally I think class dinner is enough. Just a gathering to talk and chat is sweet(:

Note: This post is purely the opinions of yours truly. Not happy then too bad.

ZIYUN if you haven't forget about me.
I realised I haven't post in a long while.
Oh wells.




6:14 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com