Ok, since half of the class wants a class web site, lets vote, shall we?1)subDomain:
Which subdomain(e.g: (DOT)blogspot) do you want? Cast your vote at the cBox.
a) (DOT)co(DOT)cc <-- This is free, but bandwidth is limited to 5GB(bandwidth is the amt. of data it can send), which is the current Hotmail Space, I think, and there MUST be at least 20 visitors per day, or else........ Account deleted. Oh Yeah, 50 GB of space, and 10KB upload limit(about the size of a all-text email)
b) (DOT)fortunecity(DOT)com <-- This is free, unlimited bandwidth, almost no limits whatsoever, 1GB of space, easy upload of files, 1MB upload limit(about the size of an email with attachment)
c) (DOT)com/net/sg <-- You will have to pay for this
Personally, I use the second option, cos' it's the best free web hosting I've ever used.
Now..........
2)Name of website(e.g:six-ayee-oh-eight(DOT)....)
Do you want to remain the name of the site the same as this blog, or do you want to change? If you want to change, type it into the cBox.
I think...........
That's it!!!
From a wasted Arik <-- I'm wasted cos' of the mountains of hw.
PS: Why dont we shift forward the class outing to the sixth and give Ms Poon a surprise party?
PS: The (DOT) thing is to prevent Blogger form detecting the link cos' its invalid and it will waste our Internet speed