100TH POST! :D*POPS CHAMPAGNE BOTTLE! :D*
Haha since no one wants to take the honour of posting the 100th post, I shall do so!
Hey not bad, its not even a year yet and we already have 100 posts :D
This blog is even more alive than my Sec 1 one haha.
Who's going to Concord on Teacher's Day? o.o
Wish I can go ._.
But truthfully I rather lazy to make cards for teachers this year.
Its so fast isn't it?
August zooming past towards September.
In no time it'll be December! :D :D :D
(totally looking forward)
And in no time it will be 2012~
And in no time I will be an old woman.
Wonder by that time how will everyone look like?
Dentures (no doubt for Jeslyn and Chengmun everyday eat so much sweets. And Loosin who eats too much Kinderjoy?), white hair (I promise I will share the best dye brand to you all haha), wrinkles (no doubt for Rachel. Laugh so much everyday) and a million descendants (if you happened to be that fertile xD)?
HEY.
*comes back to the present*
Vanessa suggested like after the teacher's day celebration we all go out to have lunch?
(is it something like this?)
I don't mind :D
Okay, I REALLY need to go and do the crap DnT.
Ziyun